lundi 24 mars 2008

an attempt to create


"Immitation"
Beginner like me need the work
of the professionals.






Creation never ends…

There were times before during my years as a student when I was introduced by someone to the ability on how to appreciate beauty. He just simply told me that the eyes see the outside appearance of every sensible things but the heart sees far more beyond the naked eyes can see. It stucked down into my mind and I tried to search how does those words really meant to be. I never asked him anymore but I tried to do something I think I can to do my part in discovering the appreaciation of beauty. Since then, I resolved to put into an image anything that I wish to convey and I tried to do it by my heart. But it is rather frustrating than consoling because I feel like unable to capture what my heart is telling. Inspite of the amount of discouragement than that of incouragement, I choose to have more patience up to the extent of even forcing myself to be patient. There were many works of art that I have made but they seem to me like an empty shells for they were just images without a heart. With that then frustrations came but I never gave up and I keep trying instead. But why is it like this? I guess the reason of this is the unending reality of creation. That even God himself did not create the world soo perfectly once and for all that human being has nothing more to do to make it a better and finally a perfect world to live in. Instead, it was created with a perfect nature which slowly realized through the efforts and participations of each and everyone in the world. There is this important part that rests in each of every creature the ability to share his/her part in creating the world. For this I believed, or perhaps not agreeable to many, that the feeling of unsatisfaction in the world is a first step to extend one’s natural call to share in the continuing creation of the world - to make the world a satisfactory place to stay with and to live in. The same is true with those who have the ability make a creation by themselves in means like art and music and in other field of appreciations that there can always be more ways of capturing or painting the real sense of beauty but in reality they remains to be just an attempts because they can never be captured…indeed, creation never ends.

Aucun commentaire: